For eleven years, ShopperTrak customers and partners have gathered to discuss retail industry trends and share best practices. This year’s program is a two-day conference that includes keynote addresses, plenary and breakout sessions along with several networking activities.
Thinking of attending? Here are a few reasons you won’t want to miss the event in 2015.
- The opportunity to meet and connect with leaders in the retail industry. Expand your network and learn valuable insights from fellow attendees.
- A glimpse at the future of retail analytics. Take a sneak peek at what’s happening in our new San Francisco Innovation Lab.
- Listening and learning from a diverse set of speakers, including Ken Schmidt, former Director of Communications for Harley-Davidson and Kasey Lobaugh, Chief Innovation Officer of Retail & Distribution at Deloitte (get Deloitte’s latest industry report here).
- The beginning of summer in Chicago, one of the greatest cities in the world – home to great sights, food, and entertainment. Chicago awaits you!
- A luxurious stay at the Hyatt Regency, which recently underwent a $168 million renovation!
- Complimentary Nespresso coffee and espresso from its new VertuoLine brewers.
- The chance to win your very own Apple Watch. We will be giving one away to a lucky attendee!
- Take a break from work and enjoy a memorable evening at the infamous Shedd Aquarium, the world’s largest indoor aquarium. Enjoy cocktails, dinner and an extraordinary view of the Chicago skyline.